If you are looking into remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, then you are probably learning there are a lot of different options available these days. Kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects are some of the most rewarding home improvement projects you can do. Whether you are just repainting the walls or ripping out your old counters and fixtures and putting in new ones or something even more extensive, remodeling is a great way to breathe new life into your home. But, you best remember you must enlist the help from professional plumbers to take care of the back end of your new design! Your bathroom and kitchen remodeling projects should function as well as they look.
All Ways Drains has helped with many kitchen and bathroom remodeling projects in the Twin Cities, so here are a few tips on what to think about when it comes to your new plumbing.
- Are your current faucets rusty, leaky or outdated? It may be a good idea to replace them if not for efficiency-sake then for aesthetics-sake. Faucets come in a wide variety of styles and sizes. There are even touch-free or touch-activated faucets that make a great choice for the kitchen or bathroom as they help avoid the spreading of bacteria.
- Install new, modern fixtures and appliances to help save money and energy. Updating your plumbing, outdated garbage disposal or toilet during kitchen and bathroom remodeling can increase your water flow for a more efficiently running household.
- Tub, shower or both? Your bathroom remodeling project is the perfect time to get that tub or shower you have always wanted. If you like to take long and luxurious baths, then look into getting a large bath tub installed so you have plenty of room to stretch out and relax. For a more relaxing experience, make sure you enlist the professionals to handle the new plumbing. When corners are cut, that’s where issues arise, especially when it comes to kitchen and bathroom remodeling.
- The plumbers at All Ways Drains will be able to help determine various aspects of the plumbing system for your new kitchen or bathroom. Like locating where the new plumbing fixtures will be installed, laying down drain-waste-vent pipes and installing hot and cold water pipes if needed. On all of these aspects, it is best to leave it to the experts for all kitchen and bathroom remodeling jobs.
- No matter how great your new kitchen and bathroom remodeling project looks, it is essential that it functions just as beautifully. So, hire the residential plumbers you can trust; All Ways Drains to make sure everything runs smoothly.
If you are ready to learn more about kitchen and bathroom remodeling for your Twin Cities home, call All Ways Drains at 612-922-9422 or you can contact us to set up your Free Estimate.