We have been monitoring the Coronavirus pandemic carefully and are taking extra measures to ensure the health of our staff and customers. We realize our company is in a unique position due to going in and out of many homes and businesses each day, while dealing with or handling substances that may carry disease. We have, therefore, instituted new rules for our employees in order to help prevent the spread of disease and sickness such as COVID-19.
- Our field employees have been instructed to use hand sanitizer before entering and when leaving each job in addition to washing hands regularly. (Luckily, we already had a lot of hand sanitizer that we had been using as giveaways at tradeshows!)
- A separate, new garbage bag will be used for each job, which will be disposed of in either the on-site dumpster or taken to our shop and disposed of in our dumpster.
- We will continue to use new nitrile gloves for each job.
- All our employees have been instructed to stay home if they are sick.
- We are trying to have our office employees work remotely from their homes as much as possible during this time.
Some additional steps our customers can follow:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please call to cancel your appointment. If it is a plumbing emergency that needs immediate attention, please call to let us know so we can discuss extra precautions to keep our technicians safe.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile but not a handshake at this time.
- Please wash your hands prior to our arrival. With your permission, our technician will wash their hands as well. Otherwise, they will use the hand sanitizer they have with them.
Thank you in advance for your patience during this challenging time. Keeping everyone healthy and safe is our highest priority. If you have questions, concerns or extra precautions you would like us to implement when entering your home, just let us know.
We are still available 24/7 to help with any of your plumbing needs. Give us a call at 612-922-9422, or you can contact us.