Dealing with Blocked or Leaking Drains in Coon Rapids
Does it seem that you only have trouble with your home’s plumbing when it’s the weekend or when company is expected? Have you thought there had to be a way to minimize plumbing issues? If you responded, “Yes” to either of these, then you are not alone. Homeowners everywhere have posed these questions, and those like them, to the pros at All Ways Drains, whenever faced with drain backups and clogs, or problems with their home plumbing.
As the drain experts, we understand how frustrating plumbing problems can be, and we are here to help you minimize their occurrence. Our team has years of experience and will solve your home or office plumbing issues in a timely manner, so that you can get on with your routine. When you have trouble with your drains near Coon Rapids, just give us a call.
Minimizing the Risk of Drain Problems
In a perfect world, one would never need to deal with a backed up or clogged drain. Sadly, this is not how life works. But, there are steps you can take to minimize drain related problems.
- Install screens over the drains in showers and tubs, then pull out whatever you can every few weeks to prevent build up.
- Even if you have a garbage disposal, always scrape your dishes into the trash can before washing them in the sink.
- Never pour grease down the drain; it may start off as a liquid, but will turn to a solid, then eventually build up in the drain.
- Reduce the water pressure. While it might be nice for a shower, intense water pressure can stress your pipes, and causes the joints, faucets and appliance valves to work harder.
- Use a water softener. If your water has a high mineral content it can shorten the lifespan of your plumbing system as it causes corrosion in the joints and fittings.
Plumbing Maintenance from All Ways Drains
With so much going down the drain each day, it is wise to plan for a plumbing maintenance appointment. The All Ways Drains team can visit your Coon Rapids home or office and determine what plumbing concerns your location may have and let you know what can be done to correct a problem or take steps to prevent it. Also, when we have you as a standard customer, we are able to be more acquainted with how your system is designed, thus making it faster for us to correct any problems, should they occur. An annual plumbing maintenance visit means you can know that your drains are thoroughly cleaned and any clogs have been removed, before they become a problem.
Would you like more information on how to properly maintain your drains in Coon Rapids and surrounding areas? Call All Ways Drains at 612-922-9422, or you can Contact Us.