When it comes to sewer cleaning in the Twin Cities, you can trust the professional plumbers here at All Ways Drains. Here are a few facts about sewer cleaning, the signs you need to have it done and how the professionals at All Ways Drains can help when we visit your home or business.
- Generally speaking, the first indication you need to look into sewer cleaning is when your drains or sewers shows signs that they are starting to back up. Besides the obvious, water that is not draining quickly or at all, there are a few other red flags you should look out for. The sound of gurgling coming from your toilets, a strange odor coming from your toilets or drains or your toilets not flushing properly are also signs that sewer cleaning might be in your near future.
- Sometimes people confuse storm drains with sewer drains, but they are actually two very different things. Storm drains carry rain water into nearby lakes and streams. Sewer lines carry refuse and waste water from your home to a sewage treatment plant or into an underground storage tank. Both storm drains and sewer drains can clog, so it is important to keep an eye on them and to get any clogs looked at and fixed right away.
- If there are several drains in your home that are not flowing very quickly, call us about drain cleaning and sewer cleaning. This could indicate a serious blockage, and the best way to make sure it is fixed properly is to call in the professionals, like the ones here at All Ways Drains.
- A good way to prevent drains and sewer lines from clogging is to make sure there are covers over drains to catch any debris that could get in and clog the line. Also, make sure you only flush human waste and toilet paper down your toilets. Do not allow anyone to flush anything besides those two things.
- All Ways Drains offers 24/7 emergency service. So if your sewer lines get backed up and you need sewer cleaning right away, you can call us any time for help! Service calls are our highest priority, and we will get to your home or business as soon as possible to assist.
When you need sewer cleaning in the Twin Cities, call All Ways Drains at 612-922-9422 or you can contact us to set up your Free Estimate.